- Work from roughs or instructions to prepare artwork for a variety of mediums including print ads, web ads, presentations, brochures, Logos and corporate ID, etc...
- Layout / Update / Resize / Format campaign advertisements for print and web
- Execute edits and revisions in a timely manner
- Create press quality files for submission to media
- Submit media to publications and vendors
- Manipulate files and images for the web
- Maintain computer files as well as hard copy files of artwork, proofs, etc, and upload to company hub keeping track of assets such as fonts and attachments.
- Maintain art studio equipment and computers including inventory of supplies, etc...
- Mat and mount layouts and finished art
- Maintain portfolio library
- College level degree in Graphic Design or Commercial Art.
- Must have working knowledge and be proficient with Adobe of Creative Suites 6 and Creative Cloud with emphasis on InDesign and Illustrator.
- One year or more experience as a Graphic Artist
- A good understanding of typesetting and page layout
- Knowledge and experience in layout and corporate branding
- Ability to analyze competitor ads and develop differentiation
- General knowledge of MS Office software including Powerpoint and Word.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has the ability to work independently on multiple projects with competing deadlines, yet comfortable with collaborating with others.
- Is literate in typical business programs like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and social media platforms.
- Is a creative, mature and responsible individual with a professional, positive and passionate attitude.
- Has strong communication skills.
- Is a proactive thinker and team player, capable of working under tight deadlines, cleanly and accurately
- Is organized and detail oriented (both for us and in your life /JS).