Slightly Mad is looking for a video production intern who is interested in learning the ins and outs of video production in a marketing agency.
Both unpaid internships and a limited number of part-time (paid) opportunities are available immediately.
Learn about areas of interest to you, such as Video Editing, Voice Overs, Filming / Recording, Strategy, design, marketing, CRM, digital communications, social media and Public Relations.
Earn valuable experience and in general, learn what its like to work on the agency side for a boutique ad agency. Work on projects both independently and as part of a team in a friendly, collegial environment.
THE IDEAL INTERN IS:
- A rising sophomore, junior or senior.
- Has the ability to work independently on multiple projects with competing deadlines, yet comfortable with collaborating with others.
- You should be organized and detail oriented (both for us and in your life js).
- Software literate in typical business programs like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and social media platforms.
- Professional, positive and passionate attitude is (always) required.
You'll need transportation to and from Northport, New York. (No we won't pick you up.)
APPLY FOR INTERNSHIPS IN NORTHPORT, N.Y., - APPLY by January 10 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SPRING 2019 INTERNSHIPS.
Slightly Mad is looking for a smart and creative intern who is interested in learning the ins and outs of video production. Our intern will be responsible for developing videos for social media as well as working with our Production team on TV commercials. This is a great position for someone who wants to learn more about the agency side of video production. You will have the opportunity to develop skills while building experience in creating social media content.
- Good knowledge and use of video editing programs such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects - AVID a plus.
- Experience shooting with DSLR HD Camera.
- Motivated self-starter, eager to learn.
- Strong communication skills.
- Creative, proactive thinker with "positive" attitude.
- This position requires a commitment of at least 2 days/week.